Wives 30 - Day Prayer Challenge Day 22


Does your husband love you? How do you know? Is it because he brings you gifts? Says it? Shows it in other ways?

Let me tell you something....there was a time that I felt very unloved by my husband. I expected him to say "I love you" at every chance he got! Who wouldn't if you truly were in love?! I later learned about the many different love languages that people use to express themselves and it changed my marriage tremendously! There are five:

1. gifts
2. quality time
3. word of affirmation (mine)
4. acts of service (his)
5. physical touch

Finding out how your spouse feels loved best is a step in the right direction, but the only way that he can really love you is if he loves God. As we pray, let's pray that the love our husband's portray is born out of their great love for God and the way Jesus displays that love in a sacrificial way.

Watch today's scope here: http://katch.me/KimCashTate/v/a4baff1d-c479-34c4-9bee-b47058f28f40

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage