Wives 30-day Prayer Challenge - Day 2


Welcome to day #2! Today the challenge is to pray for your husband's heart. When meditating on this topic, I realize that everyone does not have an equally-yoked marriage. Some of us have husbands whose hearts belong to the Lord and others are prayerful for a change of heart in their husbands. As we pray today, lets ask the Lord to take full control of our husband's hearts. Let's pray that the Holy Spirit will captivate them and that they will completely surrender to Jesus. Pray for evidence of a changed heart, mind and spirit.

The word "heart" also makes me think of passion. In what things is your husband passionate about? What gives him his fulfillment, joy and purpose? We can be praying that whatever moves him will be rooted and grounded in knowing and serving the Lord alone.
Today let's join in prayer that pursuing God will be his greatest endeavor!
I have had moments where I felt in competition for my husband's heart and perhaps that has been your struggle too. We want them to be in pursuit of us, but as we discussed yesterday, our prayers have to be centered on drawing them closer to God. In turn, they will be drawn closer to us because that is the Lord's desire that we be "one flesh".
There are no words more powerful than repeating God's Word over your husband.
When we pray the Word of God over a situation, it has to change. Look for the changes in your husband as you pray. Expect for God to do miraculous thing! Use the scripture to pray over your husband's heart today:

Ezekiel 36:26 "Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. - See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Changed-Heart#sthash.HQwXP2yM.dpuf

Jeremiah 24:7 'I will give them a heart to know Me, for I am the LORD; and they will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart. - See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Changed-Heart#sthash.HQwXP2yM.dpuf

Psalms 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a right spirit within me. - See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Changed-Heart#sthash.HQwXP2yM.dpuf


See the scope from Day #2 here: http://katch.me/KimCashTate/v/12fd1f1c-4b29-38aa-9ce9-9de18129d841

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage