The Lost and Found

When you are lost you have no direction, no sense of where you are. When we are lost spiritually, we are tossed about believing all sorts of things, but we have no basis or foundation. I used to be lost and confused, but searching for something (I wasn't even sure what it was!) until Jesus found me.

Many people claim to find religion or get into God, but the fact of the matter is that God is always looking for us. He is relentless in His pursuit of those He loves. He took on the form of a man just so He could relate to us and be with us. Not only that. He died and rose again and left us the Holy Spirit so He could be IN US!

There is nothing greater than to be found by Christ. He reaches into our messy lives and cleans us up. He not only makes us clean, but shines us up and presents us as a prize possession. I don't know about you, but I find that to be extremely humbling! He not only left a donation for our cause, but He purchased our whole salvation and adopted us too. Our only response should be to give Him our all as well.

Prayer: Lord, I give you all of me because You gave Your all for me. How can I present myself as a sacrifice to You today?

Action: Meditate on the fact that God is desperate to be with you today. Do you long for Him as well? What will you do about that right now?

Watch the Scope: https://www.periscope.tv/anitamckaney/1vAGRplqLOVxl




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage