Mckaney Summer

When I was younger, I never went to Camp. My parents could not afford such luxuries on such a meager income. I would admire the other kids who were able to go. I wish I had their life because it seems like so much fun. I later realized as an adult that these things are expensive but I was determined to give my children think that I was not able to have.

I believe that in a way, that is the way the Lord feels about us. He went through many things as a human on this earth in order to give us not only in abundant life here but eternal life in heaven. A father always looks to the good of his children. I pray that our boys will remember these experiences and glorify their Father in heaven. I also pray that they will use the learning they have acquired for His glory!

Summer Camp 2016
Classroom Antics Tech Camp

Chay

Makaz



CAVS day at camp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage