Responding to Enemies

Your enemy expects you to fail, to give up, to roll over and die. Period. However, you have a choice to stand up for what is right, to recognize that you are a victor and to rejoice in that fact. People are waiting to see what response you make. Some are basing their decisions on that very response.

The thief cometh not but for to steal and to kill and to destroy: I have come that ye might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

LIfe is more abundant when you realize that the battle is not yours. It is the Lord's. You are merely a pawn on the board, not the King, and the enemy underestimates your power in Christ.

Respond to those used by the enemy  like the Bible instructs.

1. Respond with wisdom - Psalm 119:48

2. Respond with love - Matthew 5:43-44

3. Respond with joy - James 1:2-7

Prayer: Lord, help me to respond appropriately to the threats of the enemy. He is a defeated foe and I am an overcomer. Teach me to war as Ephesians 6 directs me to and not to be caught up with the advice of the world. I look to You to fight my battles, in Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Action: Love your enemies and pray for your them. Bless them that curse you. Do good to those who hate you.

Watch the Scope: https://www.periscope.tv/anitamckaney/1ZkJzvbDkWaJv




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage