Make Disciples

My Prayer:

Lord, you said, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature...(Mark 16:15)". That would be EVERYONE! What a phenomenal commission. So you mean the black, white, asian, native american and Indian people? The Alaskans and the indigenous Afrikaans, the Amish and Irish folks? Hmmm...are you sure about that God? Some people may feel like they cannot relate to you because your son was Jewish. Does that matter, really? How about the rich people? Even Jesus said that it would be nearly impossible for them to make it into heaven...but still possible?

God's Response:

Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mark 16:15-16

And Jesus came and spake unto them saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost; Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world, Amen. Matthew 28:18-20


Prayer: Lord, I thank you for my salvation and deliverance. Help me not to keep it to myself. I want to be Your disciple and I want to disciple others to do the same. Give me the courage, boldness and determination to center my life around the Great Commission in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Action: Make a list of those you know who need to know Jesus. Begin to pray and ask the Lord how you can share your testimony with them and an opportunity to disciple them.

Watch the Scope: https://www.periscope.tv/anitamckaney/1djGXXBjbDLGZ

Getting Close

Closer....

Pray for us. Making disciples out of these two!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage