Big Announcement!

So I have been working on something and it has finally been completed!

I'm so very excited to introduce to you my new book entitled "The Titus Ten".

https://www.createspace.com/4460079
www.wifestyleimagenetwork.com

This book is a resource for Wifestyle Image Network women. It explains Titus 2:3-5 in a very practical way and gives examples from my personal life and others who have shared their stories with me.

There are ten things in Titus that every woman needs to teach younger women. So even if you do not consider yourself older or younger, this book is for you!

Please get a copy for you and for a friend. This is a journey through the bible that you do not want to take alone.

Follow up video training that accompany the book will begin in December so buy  your copy now.

I pray that this resource is a blessing to you and to the women in your life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Becoming a Mother

Kick the devil out of your Marriage