I love Tru Image

Click HERE to see us singing on our Google+ page. Our CD release concert is in November!!


My mom, sisters and I have been singing together for many years. We have two CDs out "I'll Be Glorified" and "Acapella: Crystal Clear". Our third is being released later this fall. Not only do we sing but God has opened doors for us to minister the Word of God as well. My mother is an ordained minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. My sister has authored books and bible studies. My husband and I are over the marriage portion of our ministry. God has been good to us and we just desire to know Christ, allow him to transform us and to make him known thereby transforming others. 

You can find out much more about us at our website www.tru-image.org, on facebook (Tru Image), LinkedIn, YouTube (Trutube4U) and Instagram (truimagelsm).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage