The Marriage Bed of Roses

Marriage is a bed of roses - with thorns. All the pricks, passions and perfumes are enough to attract people to it, but then few stay despite it all.

A couple of wives and I wrote a book recently depicting our initial episodes of "falling in love", having difficulty in marriage and how its aroma stays fresh after many years. I was excited to participate, but wondered what I could share.

Sometimes writing comes naturally for me, and other times, not so much. I really prayed about what to share and how to make it relevant for readers - the wives that would be looking forward to gleaning from my so-called wisdom after 21 years of being married to the same guy.

Today my shipment of books arrived!

I finally re-read what I wrote in the book and I am confident that God is glorified. I was encouraged by the words that the Holy Spirit had me pen in this particular book on marriage. Not only is there sharing of my personal experiences as a wife, but great takeaways that convicted me TODAY! Only God can do something like that.

So please read it and let me know your thoughts. It was a labor of love and care for all the wives like me that need to know that there is another sister who "gets it" when it comes to the marriage pricks, passions and perfumes.  bit.ly/authoranita




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

When Should my Children be Baptized?