My Master

I used to think that being a Christian meant that I no longer set goals for myself. I figured that God runs my life and He does, but we carry his name and a responsibility to always grow & developed ourselves. It is so important to clearly discern God's will for your own life.


Some people do not require a degree to do what God has called them to do while on this earth. I understand that, but sometimes God will raise you up for such a time as required. For some, earning a degree is the end of their goals. For others it is a means to an end. Like money, it is a resource, a tool for those who will use it as intended by God for His glory, unless of course, glorifying God with your life is not your true goal. If you aspire for a degree without purpose, it will be fruitful for you to have that piece of paper. If your intentions are Godly, your investment will bear much fruit not only for you but for the generations who will follow after you.

In the eyes of the world, my accomplishment should make me pat myself on the back and strut proudly for being a self-made woman. However, I consider this a Crown that I will one day lay at the foot of my Savior, the one who REALLY made this woman. My Masters is for my Master.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage