She Died

RT @ABC: Top Japanese Official Urges Elderly to "Hurry Up and Die" http://t.co/6IdxMVh3

Today I took my nursing students to the hospital. One student's patient died. She was in her eighties. When we had first arrived, she was awake, alert and pleasant. My student talked wIth her and gave her a bed bath and excellent nursing care. However, her vital signs were the first clue that something was wrong. High fever and respirations were reported but not followed up. When we checked later she was not responsive. It was quick. She died in about 40 minutes. She saw God today.

Then hours later I read this article and I was repulsed. The love of money is truly the root of all evil. Lets get rid of the "tube people" to keep our wallets fat? God forbid! Not only is abortion legal, but there are people who consider the death of elders a contribution to society. Christians are in line too. I can only pray that people wake up to the truth. Money is temporary,  souls are eternal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage