New Year Chili

My family has been bugging me to make my famous chili. The problem is I don't remember how I made it. So today I decided to make a new brand of my famous chili. Here are the ingredients:

1 1/2 lb. Ground beef or meat substitute of your choice
16 oz. Kidney beans
16 oz. Refried beans
2 whole onions
1 cup of brown sugar
spaghetti sauce to taste
16 oz. creamed corn
3 Tbsp chili power
Peppered bacon to taste
3 tbsp minced garlic
Sour cream when served

It's so easy in the crockpot! Just put everything in on medium to high heat for about 4 hours. Add the sour cream on top when plated. It will be delicious!

I wanted to add cumin (was out) and tomatoes (just ate them), but didn't. You may want to add these extras if you really like them.

Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage