Black History Month: Nurses Honor the Past, Celebrate the Future - NurseZone

Just read this article today. There are things here that I never learned after four years of nursing school to get my Bachelor's degree, but my students will be learning about the contributions of African-Americans to the great profession of Nursing that I am proud to be a part. Isn't it about time for us to teach ALL of history instead of select portions?

I thank God that I can do a small part in bringing the blood, sweat and tears of those in my present to the future nurses of America. God help us all.....still.

A Nurse Charting - Royalty Free Clipart Picture

Black History Month: Nurses Honor the Past, Celebrate the Future - NurseZone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage