Blessed are they

I feel as though God has allowed the enemy to taunt, persecute and falsely accuse me this week. From the office at work to right at home, I have been made to feel incompetent,stupid and ignorant. Its a bad feeling. But feelings lie. In times like these, after a good cry, I recuperate with lots of prayer, surrounding myself with godly people and re-evalute myself against God's Word.

The enemy is an accuser of the saints after all. I am not ignorant of his devices, but, realistically, it would not be a test if there were no challenge involved. What God allows will bring Him glory. I choose to be a vessel of His honor today. No matter the cost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage