Provision

God is a Provider!

We all have those moments where we are unsure that God is leading and guiding our lives and relationships, marriages and careers. Often, we can only see so far ahead. In our frailty and sin, we tend to doubt and question God's concern for our future.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

God has an "expected end" and destination for us. When we stay in His will for our lives daily, we will not drown or be led off course as we navigate through life. Even in the storms of life, God in his sovereignty has paved the way!

Each morning,  seeking His face and praying over our day, sets the course. When I wake up, I look at my map to determine if I am still headed in the right direction or if I need to turn around and correct mistakes. God is always preparing us for what is next. That goes for every facet of life.
When I was single woman , I had to learn to not try to move ahead of God and rush marriage. The Lord had already laid out His plan for me. When I searched for Him with all my heart, He added the blessing of a husband to my life.

As a married woman, I am learning that staying in this boat with my husband and allowing him to steer is God's best. As a couple, God is navigating us.
Comparing journeys with others is not wise. There is simplicity in trusting God for your unknown. We always know that God leads us best, but sometimes we feel that life is too fast, too slow or we should be where someone else is. 

Proverbs 23:17-18 KJV
Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the Lord all the day long. For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.

My prayer for us is that we accept and trust God's plan for us because He is good. We could not map out a better route for ourselves. May be learn to be led by the One who always provides the Way.

Comments

  1. (A) We cannot expect God to bless our lives when we have not asked Him to guide our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage