A Real Parent

I was struck by this goose carefully maintaining her position of protection for her eggs. She was resting behind a bush on the curb of the drive to my workplace.

Its simple things like this that brings my mind to the greatest of our creator. He is concerned about every living thing and even the must mundane of circumstances in life today. Glory to God!

On the contrary we heard about a father who tried to kidnap own children from school today. Jay was really concerned about it and I told him to pray. He did and we later heard that the amber alert was cancelled because the four children had been found across town.

When our mother and father forsake us, the Lord will take us up. Glory to God again!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviewing Nine Books I Read in 2016

Staying married over the Holidays

Annual Marriage Accounting & Evaluation