Hurt

I'm so hurt today. What is supposed to be a special time has been overshadowed by an enemy sent to steal, kill and destroy me.

I know that every day is a spiritual fight and its not that I'm unprepared, just in shock that the devil would stoop so low. But then again, he is the devil, right?

This is one of those times when I have to stand and having done all - just stand. And if my God is for me who can stand against me?

NO ONE!!! and NOTHING!!!

Praise God who always causes me to triumph in every place.

Its so strange that my tests come in the form of wanting revenge for the evils done to me. It draws me to my knees every time because that is where my help comes from. I cast my cares on Him because He cares for me - Really. Cares.

I will trust God with my heart and my emotions in this moment.

Thank you Lord for your peace. Thank you for your love. Thank you for your compassion and never ending loving kindness to me, your daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Mother

Building marriages with Date Night In Box!

Kick the devil out of your Marriage